The occupier of factory is required to get the factory registered for obtaining a license for operating it and send a notice of occupation to a chief inspector of factories, before he begins to occupy the factory. The application for registration and notice of occupation shall be submitted with the prescribed fee and such other information as may be required by the licensing authority. The Factory Act Compliances began with the setting up the plant and the hours of labour and sanitation age of commencing work, protection against accidents, mealtimes and holidays, the methods of remuneration, to the rate of wages and how often a work space must be lime washed. The Factory Inspectors can examine workspace anytime and declare fines for violation of any labour laws and regulations.
General duties as to health, safety and welfare of workers every occupier shall
- Ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all workers while they are at work in the factory.
- Provide and maintain plant and systems of work in the factory that are safe and without risks to health.
- Make arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of article and substances.
- Provide necessary information, instruction, training and supervision for health and safety of all workers.
- Maintain all places in the factory in a condition that is safe and without risks to health.
- Provide and maintain such working environment in the factory that is safe, without risks to health and with adequate facilities and arrangements for the welfare of workers.
Scope of Services
- Processing of Monthly Salaries/wages and Benefits along with reimbursement.
- Generate statutory challan under PF, ESI, PT, LWF (Monthly / Quarterly /Half Yearly / annually).
- Consultation services on CTC structuring.
- Management Aid Reports & Statutory compliance reports.
- Form 16 for every employee.
- Full and Final settlement for employees left.
Easy Solutions for Diversified Compliances
- Compliance Services under Factories Act.
- Approval of Factory Building Plan/Licence.
- Compliance Services under PF & ESIC Act.
- Compliances under Labour Laws.
- Compliances under Shop & commercial Establishment Act.
- Services of Payroll Processing.
- Licencing Services under Labour Laws.
- Permission of Exemption under Labour Laws.
- Notice Board Compliances.
- Vendor Compliance Management.
- Handling Departmental Inspections.
- Liaising with Various Govt. Departments and Authorities.